Talk:European Brain Council
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Does not seem to be a member of EBC. The source says:
|“||Since its foundation and the inaugural Symposium held in May 1984, the number of AEP members had been growing steadily and its extension to all countries - members of the European Council proceeded rapidly. As a consequence, AEP was granted in February 1989 with a consultant status for the European Council followed by a participatory status in 2003.||”|
Note that the European Council is not the same as the EBC. This is what it says later about the EBC:
|“||EPA is the most visible psychiatric association in Europe, basing its growth on the development of collaborative projects with other major psychiatric organisations, such as the European College of Neuro-Psychopharmacology (ECNP), the German Research Network on Schizophrenia (ECSR), the International Society of Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology, the European Brain Council (EBC) and the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).||”|
EPA is a member of European Brain Council(EBC). See under members on EBC's homepage  where it says that EPA is one of EBC's "ordinary members" and on EPA's homepage under Other members  I don't see where you have the first quote from and what this proves? Besides the fact that someone talks about a organization called AEP that is member of the European Council.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on European Brain Council. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160302032229/http://www.europeanbraincouncil.org/about-us/officers.asp to http://www.europeanbraincouncil.org/about-us/officers.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110724151742/http://matters.ecnp.nl/number15/update_braincouncil.shtml to http://matters.ecnp.nl/number15/update_braincouncil.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110107160339/http://www.europsy.net/ to http://www.europsy.net//
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100428041048/http://www.gamian.eu/ to http://www.gamian.eu//
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100220020426/http://www.ecnp.eu/emc.asp to http://www.ecnp.eu/emc.asp/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.