Talk:European Technology Assessment Group
|The content of this article has been derived in whole or part from http://www.itas.fzk.de/eng/etag/etag.htm. Permission has been received from the copyright holder to release this material under both the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license and the GNU Free Documentation License. You may use either or both licenses. Evidence of this has been confirmed and stored by OTRS volunteers, under ticket number 2011022810008586.
This template is used by approved volunteers dealing with the Wikimedia Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) after receipt of a clear statement of permission at permissions-enwikimedia.org. Do not use this template to claim permission.
I have removed the initial tag because: This article is indeed based on the website of ETAG; however, the content of that page is public domain and I received the text directly from the secretariate of ETAG (i.e. from Dr. Leonhard Hennen). The text is adapted to match the needs of a decent Wikipedia article.--Mnent (talk) 14:14, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- Please hang on with speedy deletion.
- I am convinced that I will get the permission in a couple of days. The reason is that I received (on my request) the basis for the article from a representative of the owner of the homepage (which is indeed partly identical with this text here). My home institution is also part of the described ETAG, so I am myself partly also copyright owner. Btw. the original text is of very low intellectual value, just a simple description of what ETAG is, so I see no problem whatsoever to allow using the text here in Wikipedia.
- I already sent an email to my contact person requesting a Wikipedia:Declaration_of_consent_for_all_enquiries and will send it asap to permissions-en AT wikimedia DOT org. --Mnent (talk) 07:35, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on European Technology Assessment Group. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070609103002/http://www.isi.fraunhofer.de/homeisi.htm to http://www.isi.fraunhofer.de/homeisi.htm
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.