|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Subjective thinking in editing article
At 02:18, 24 June 2013 article was edited based on user Bobrayner thinking I quote"Old Mercedes engine, old Mercedes cab, made by a Mercedes licensee... VTI did a great job!"
In this article I have added designer, versions of vehicle and user with quantities. All with references. But that is not good enough because I quote again:"Old Mercedes engine, old Mercedes cab, made by a Mercedes licensee... VTI did a great job!"?
Here is changes I have made:
- designed by VTI - Military Technical Institute Belgrade. FAP 1118 is in use by Serbian Army
- There is a few different variants of truck as it is used for several different upgrade(Sanijet NBC, LRSVM Morava etc) 
- Serbia - 32 in 2011 more on order
All this changes are deleted by use Bobrayner without citing any fact just with his personal thoughts what is right and what is wrong? Should on Wikipedia edits be personal biased, based on whether I like something or not and political motivated? Result of that way of thinking is subjective towards content without trying to understand it. Loesorion (talk) 05:11, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
- "Interview with colonel doctor Zeljko Rankovic in military autocross testing polygon Beranovac" "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ggmy_LX-lE
- SAT - RTS1, March 2011
- "Interview with Minister of Defence of Serbian Armed Forces" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-hU-nc67ag