Couldn't see any problems with the lead, and only needed to do a very minor fix on the plot.
- Cast: Would be preferable if citations could be added to the descriptions of Mia Toretto, Han Seoul-Oh, and to the final paragraph at the end.
- Marketing: "first ever use of this marketing approach" - probably better to add a direct cite now rather than wait for a reader to add a citeneeded tag.
- Markets outside the United States and Canada: "opened at number one in a further 44 countries" is that on top of the 58 countries mentioned in the previous sentence or is the 44 a separate count?
- References: You need to check the capitalization of the sources - for instance you've capitalized Amazon.com but not Yahoo. Also Variety.com has a capital in one reference, but not another - same with Deadline.com.
- References: A few references are missing details, either the website location or the newspaper. The ones I've spotted are 6, 7, 9, 31, 32, 34, 36, 38, 39, 48, 51, 53, 58, 66, 77, 78, 97, 99- because at the moment a bunch of them look like they've come from Amazon.com
- References: #11 needs format=PDF added.
- References: #21 and #57 use a different date format to the others and needs to be corrected.
- Modifications complete. Darkwarriorblake (talk) 22:03, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
- Realised I hadn't checked the images, so went through and checked them. So I think we're all there now. Good job! Miyagawa (talk) 08:34, 15 October 2011 (UTC)