Talk:Faust (2011 film)
|WikiProject Film||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Russia / Performing arts||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Thomas Mann's Doctor Faustus
This claim probably comes from the article "Sokurov plans 'free fantasy' version of Faust" by Geoffrey Macnab from 23 February, 2005. The first two paragraph run as follows:
- Having tackled Hitler, Leninand Hirohito, Russian director Alexander Sokurov is to round off his four film project on "Men Of Power" with his own version of Faust.
- The new film, loosely based on works by Goethe and Thomas Mann, promises to be in a very different register to its dark and brooding predecessors, Moloch, Taurus and The Sun.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Faust (2011 film). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111002091106/http://www.filmneweurope.com/production/news/production-russian-faust-starts-shooting-in-prague to http://www.filmneweurope.com/production/news/production-russian-faust-starts-shooting-in-prague
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120114073306/http://tiff.net:80/filmsandschedules/tiff/2011/faust to http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/tiff/2011/faust
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.