|WikiProject Spaceflight||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
The infobox at the top of the article lists LC-19 as the pad, but a chart near the end of the article lists LC-14. Which is accurate? Darry2385 01:31, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
-The Gemini was launched from 19. The Agena was from 14. The table is for the Agena. Fl295 18:14, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thats what I get for not reading carefully enough. Thanks Darry2385 02:28, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Outside the ionosphere? And the effect of radiation on the human body.
The universe is a pretty radioactive place. Outside the friendly confines of Earth’s habitat, it is going to be an issue on space flights. I like to see us explain the experiments of Gemini 11 in more detail and perhaps tie them to the high altitude. In particular, I’m thinking of the experiments “1) synergistic effect of zero-g and radiation on white blood cells . . . (4) nuclear emulsions . . . (7) Gemini ion wake measurement.” And long can be good. Provided we still keep our article divided into sections so people can read what they’re interested in and skip (perhaps just for the time being) what they’re not so interested in, then longer and fuller explanations are often better for our readers. FriendlyRiverOtter 23:06, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Gemini 11. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721063621/https://mira.hq.nasa.gov/history/ws/hdmshrc/all/main/DDD/39988.pdf to https://mira.hq.nasa.gov/history/ws/hdmshrc/all/main/DDD/39988.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090521121750/http://usspaceobjectsregistry.state.gov/search/index.cfm to http://usspaceobjectsregistry.state.gov/search/index.cfm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.