|WikiProject Blogging||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on January 24, 2007. The result of the discussion was Nomination withdrawn.|
can someone add a link to the podcasts page? i dont know how.
its page is here.http://roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=6123
Blatantly obvious Apply fanboyism
I think there should be a section regarding the common criticism that Gizmodo has gone from reputable tech site to being an Apple fanboy's wet dream. Just about every article on it for the past few years have been praising Apple endlessly and criticizing everyone else. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
- I'd agree, but unless there are verifiable sources you can't include it in the article. Plus, it'd be pretty difficult to represent it neutrally. --Topperfalkon (talk) 17:45, 2 November 2012 (UTC)
First Talk Page Post About Something!
So we've added the #whitenoise section. It looks pretty nice. Feel free to edit anything wonderfully new in, as is your right. If anyone feels like getting rid of it, let us know here, perhaps we can talk. Four tildes now?
Let's throw something in there about Bill. He seems like a cool guy that impacted the community like no one's business. - Totallynotbilliswear —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:03, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
Generally when a company has broken laws (as with the iPhone) and caused controversy and disruptions (as with the TVBGone thing), we call that controversy, not coverage. It would be biased to call it anything else. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:58, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Gizmodo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070324013012/http://www.marketingvox.com:80/archives/2005/10/07/vnu_to_publish_gawkers_gizmodo_blog_in_europe/ to http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2005/10/07/vnu_to_publish_gawkers_gizmodo_blog_in_europe/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100504011453/http://news.yahoo.com:80/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc1874 to http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc1874
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100503042234/http://news.yahoo.com:80/s/ynews/20100426/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1791 to http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100426/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1791
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.