Talk:HMNZS Hawea (2007)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the HMNZS Hawea (2007) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- Support, with the caveat that you add the source that you cited here in the article itself. If you take the opportunity to add some additional information, that'll get you some extra brownie points as well! :)
— V = I * R (talk) 12:51, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- The source is already listed in the External links section. And I did add a few details like cost already , think it's your turn :-) XLerate (talk) 14:58, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
Withdrawn request - it ought to be HMNZS Hawea (2007) according to Wikipedia:Naming_conventions_(ships)#Disambiguating_ships_with_the_same_name. The pennant number has been reused and is ambiguous. XLerate (talk) 06:11, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on HMNZS Hawea (2007). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100221155139/http://www.defence.govt.nz/acquisitions-tenders/current-acquisition-projects/project-protector.html to http://www.defence.govt.nz/acquisitions-tenders/current-acquisition-projects/project-protector.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.