From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Russia / Technology & engineering / Visual arts||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|A fact from Hermitage Bridge appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 27 August 2008, and was viewed approximately 1,407 times (disclaimer) (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know Wikipedia:Recent additions/2008/August.||
- In the foreground you see the arch across Winter Canal built by architect Yury Felten. On the side is the fragment of the Old Hermitage building. Wikiolap (talk) 17:33, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Places of interest
- Near to the bridge buildings Hermitage Hermitage Theater, and Bolshoy Hermitage and Winter Palace.
- Over mirror Winter Canal near to the bridge at level of the second floor it is thrown Hermitage Arch, under it оn the right coast descent to Winter Canal is arranged.
- At the western foundations of the bridge it is constructed flat Descent to Neva.
- The bridge is the so-called "humpbacked" bridge.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hermitage Bridge.
What in this section has not arranged you so, what you have removed it entirely?--Andrey! 03:44, 30 July 2009 (UTC)