Talk:Highways England Traffic Officer Service
|WikiProject Transport||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I moved the Infobox to the Highways Agency page, this page is about a branch, that was more the whole department. I replaced it with the image that was on the Highways Agency page.--The Navigators (talk)-May British Rail Rest in Peace. 20:59, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- It's not a project, at least not for quality rating purposes. I have changed it to class=start. It could reach C class with some more referencing & inline citations. PKT(alk) 16:40, 18 December 2012 (UTC)
Death on duty section
I completely understand the feelings of the English motorists and their genuine appreciation of the heroic service provided by the swift and rigorous employees of the Highway Agencies, but don't you think this section occupies a bit too much space? Le Grand Bleu (talk) 00:38, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
HATO traffic officers are not exempt from any traffic laws and must at all times comply with the posted speed limits and red traffic lights, except those for which they are exempt from.
es: This sentence makes no sense (to me!). Especially when elsewhere in the article we are told that TOSsers are allowed to drive on the hard shoulder, stop on the hard shoulder, reverse on the hard shoulder - even when there is no emergency! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:05, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Highways England Traffic Officer Service. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100221042056/http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/pressrelease.aspx?pressreleaseid=410986 to http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/pressrelease.aspx?pressreleaseid=410986
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110605135424/http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/pressrelease.aspx?pressreleaseid=169178 to http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/pressrelease.aspx?pressreleaseid=169178
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080114174523/http://www.highways.gov.uk/knowledge/1968.aspx to http://www.highways.gov.uk/knowledge/1968.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080906162944/http://www.highways.gov.uk/knowledge/12828.aspx to http://www.highways.gov.uk/knowledge/12828.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.