Talk:James Island, South Carolina
This page has had good information deleted several times? Why remove references to Smauel Smalls and to Gorman Thomas that have been on here in the past? I have reinserted both!
To 02:16, 7 August 2010 184.108.40.206 "Although touted by some a libertarian, he was quite happy to represent this virtually useless extra layer of government as a councilman and now as a mayor. He seems to have only minimal qualification to manage a municipality of over 20,000 citizen, and virtually no infastructure. He has promised to close the services provided by Clark and use the County for all services." Really? No sources, and obvious bias. This is an encyclopedia, not Fox News. Delete. Also Minimal Qualifcations? "* Economics Professor at The Citadel for 24 years.
- Economics Ph.D.
- James Island Town Council 2002-04
- Chair of the Town Public Safety Committee 2002-04
- Charleston County Planning Board 1997-98"
So Mary Clark had more? To me, that list is a lot of qualifications, though that is just an opinion. Is there a set standard for qualifications to become Mayor? If so, you should have linked it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Xj220sc (talk • contribs) 06:13, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
"He has promised to close the services provided by Clark and use the County for all services." What services? They have always been provided by the County. Repost this when you have sources. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Xj220sc (talk • contribs) 06:20, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on James Island, South Carolina. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20160602200744/http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.