I'll try to review this tomorrow.♦ Dr. Blofeld 18:30, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- "After graduating with teaching credentials she began her profession, but was barred from teaching when a law was passed limiting married women's rights. She turned to activism and journalism, becoming involved in the international women's movement." - dates? Done SusunW (talk) 13:36, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- " Her book В помощ на жената (To Help Women) -year? Done SusunW (talk) 13:36, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- " began giving talks on the" -began as an orator for ? Done SusunW (talk) 14:03, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Italicize the names of the newspapers in English. "The situation of woman and child in Bulgaria" -should be capitalized as a title in English too. Done SusunW (talk) 14:03, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- "In 1909, she published an article in the newspaper Ден (Day) arguing for women's emancipation and in 1910, " -and the following year? -to avoid being repetitive with citing dates. Done SusunW (talk) 14:03, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
" She is remembered, along with Anna Karima, as one of the "two most prominent leaders of the women's movement" in their era." -really? If it's a quote state who it's by. Done SusunW (talk) 14:03, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks Dr. Blofeld for the review, yes, as long as it isn't someone where drive-by trivial content is repeatedly added, I enjoy cleaning up articles. This one was a joy to do as I learned a lot while writing it. SusunW (talk) 14:03, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Nice one.♦ Dr. Blofeld 10:42, 12 September 2019 (UTC)