|This is the talk page of an article that has been merged and now redirects to the page:
Because this page is not frequently watched, present and future discussions and edit requests should take place at:
Merged page is maintained in order to preserve attributions.
|This redirect is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Since this entry cannot be connected with reality, perhaps it should be connected with some verses of the Koran, to make it sound less like angelbabble.
Timothy, you are so fast! ;) I was just thinking that it is better to get the feedback of Anonymous Editor regarding the previous changes first. --Aminz 09:03, 30 April 2006 (UTC)
- Let's note that yours is the second message on this talk page. The redirect will generate more traffic, which is sorely needed in these articles.
- Anonymous editor's objections are well exemplified in Talk:Isa: they are wholly novel, un-Qur'anic and frankly bizarre. No one besides perhaps AE on post-modern grounds and those who don't know any better (though that's alright, wikipedia is here to inform) can think these are two distinct persona. Wikipedia cannot be confounded by such objections. There was barely any more data here than there, and the main article was already structured to receive it. Length is not a problem. So, moved. Let's take the discussion to the Gabriel article.Timothy Usher 09:30, 30 April 2006 (UTC)
- There is a tag atop the page inviting editors to join discussion.
- The text is now an exact duplicate of what appears in Gabriel#Gabriel in Islam. Propose deletion. Timothy Usher 00:53, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- This really should be a redirect to the main Gabriel article. I can see no reason for the existence of a distinct article on Jibril unless and until there is significantly more material that it no longer would fit in a combined article, in which case it would make sense for Gabriel to be written in summary style. Jewish, Christian (including LDS), Muslim and Bahai views on what is essentially the same religious figure are far more informative if side-by-side! TheGrappler 02:19, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
- As opinion on this page is running five to zero, I will redirect it shortly.Timothy Usher 08:39, 15 May 2006 (UTC)