Talk:Johnson County Community College
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Important Tips Before Editing This Article
- Please document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Please add text that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Please read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Johnson County Community College. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110101083944/http://www.jccc.edu/press_releases/2009/gen-cohen-endows-nerman.html to http://www.jccc.edu/press_releases/2009/gen-cohen-endows-nerman.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120920055254/http://www.jccc.edu/photo_stories/2012/0702-galileos-pavilion-open-house.html to http://www.jccc.edu/photo_stories/2012/0702-galileos-pavilion-open-house.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121018143223/http://www.jccc.edu/press_releases/2012/gen-groundbreaking-hospitality-academy.html to http://www.jccc.edu/press_releases/2012/gen-groundbreaking-hospitality-academy.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121022115708/http://www.jccc.edu/photo_stories/2010/1011-rathbun-kevin.html to http://www.jccc.edu/photo_stories/2010/1011-rathbun-kevin.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100726172227/http://web.jccc.edu/edtech/ to http://web.jccc.edu/edtech
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.