Talk:Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Please help fix this, honest mistake
My apologies everyone, I tried to edit the picture caption of Goeth's house and I didn't put the code in properly. As it should be can be seen at the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Jonas-Rosenzweig
and the code is:
WikiProject Military history/Assessment/Tag & Assess 2008
There is a scene in Schindler's List where it shows little kids being led down stairs and then the camera cuts to a smoke stack. Were there gas chambers at this camp? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 22:32, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- There were no gas chambers within the compounds of the Płaszów camp. Though I will point out that the commanding SS-officer Amon Göth did ask for permission by the Administrative Offices of Berlin to build a series of gas chambers in the camp early 1944, but his request was denied. -Folklore777 (talk) 12:14, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
Actual built Date
There seem to be some inconsistency here. On Amon Geoth Wiki, it states the following: "His first assignment, starting on 11 February 1943, was to oversee the construction of the Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp, which he was to command. The camp took one month to construct using forced labour. On 13 March 1943" So the camp was NOT made in the summer but on the spring. He was assigned his task and he completed the camp 1 month afterwards. So thats in March of 1943 — Preceding unsigned comment added by TrueYears (talk • contribs) 07:32, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
There is too much emotive and biased language in this article. This needs to be tidied up to make it more encyclopaedic. For instance the claim of it being "notorious for horrible terrors".Royalcourtier (talk) 00:08, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131014080532/http://eilender.com/Karl_Eilender_P.33.html to http://eilender.com/Karl_Eilender_P.33.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- Bartosz T. Wieliński (10.07.2012). "Amon Göth myśliwy z KL Płaszów (Amon Göth, the hunter of KL Płaszów)". Column alehistoria (in Polish). Gazeta Wyborcza. Retrieved April 1, 2013. Check date values in: