|WikiProject Pennsylvania||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Erie||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I added historical data about one of Linesville's founders, William Line (who was a relation to the MAIN founder, Amos Line). It is taken from: Warner Beers and Company (Ed.). (1886). History of Cumberland and Adams counties, Pennsylvania. Chicago: Warner Beers & Company. Although the book details the history of two other counties, to see how it relates to Crawford County one must read the direct quote. It says:
"James V. Line, farmer, P.O. Carlisle, was born on the farm where he now resides, in Dickinson Township, this county (Cumberland) [sic], February 14, 1851. His grandfather, Abraham, son of the well-known pioneer George Line, married Christina Eby, and their children were as follows: Abram, William, Gabriel, George, Henry, Mrs. Ann Carothers, Mrs. Sarah Kurtz, Mrs. Susan Tritt and Mrs. Betsy Le Fever. William became the founder of Linesville, Crawford Co. Penn." (Warner Beers, 1886, Page 462).--Jim Line (talk) 04:09, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Linesville, Pennsylvania. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121022075443/http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~fraber/linesvillehist.htm to http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~fraber/linesvillehist.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121022091000/http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~fraber/linesville.htm to http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~fraber/linesville.htm
- Added archive https://archive.is/20160602200744/http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.