|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the LokiTorrent article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
didn't loki run off with the cash? i remember reading an expose around the time of the shutdown 188.8.131.52 03:39, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
- Unless any credible sources can be quoted, this can't be assumed, as it's a pretty harsh accusation. Also, it's already mentioned in the article as one of the theories. noroom 20:31, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Even if he *DID* run off with the money, good luck to him!
- 1) He's been running the site for ages, giving of his time and money...although he of course earns money from advertising, it's not going to be a huge sum
- 2) When the time came and he needed help from the *users* of the site, only (yes I said *ONLY*) $40k cash was donated. How long do you think $40k is going to last if he tried to take on the MPAA legally? He'd be banged up quicker than Gary Glitter in a PC World repair department if he even *tried*! People should think about the full picture before accusing and belittling the guy. Stuff like this should stay here in the talk section and not leak into the actual article...I'm adding this to give those article editors something to think about :-) SmUX 17:32, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on LokiTorrent. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060813232342/http://www.boingboing.net/2005/02/10/mpaa_shuts_down_loki.html to http://www.boingboing.net/2005/02/10/mpaa_shuts_down_loki.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.