Talk:Long Creek, Oregon
|WikiProject Oregon||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Reversion to previous version
Let's discuss the readding of unencyclopedic wording about non-notable buildings here. This has already been addressed on Thepresident022's talk page. You are correct that more information is better than less, but the way the section is worded now, it reads like original research, opinion (the word "generous" would be considered POV), and the information about the grocery store, who owns what business, etc. doesn't seem particulary notable. If you live there, these things might seem notable to you, but we have to think of the larger picture. More information in terms of history, etc., as EncMstr suggested, would be most welcome. Rather than continually reverting the changes both EncMstr and I have made, please discuss the changes here. Katr67 16:18, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Long Creek, Oregon. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/699nOulzi?url=http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt to http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/files/Gaz_places_national.txt
- Added archive https://archive.is/20160602200744/http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.