Talk:Management of androgenic alopecia
Length and Wikimedia errors
Due to the multiple sections and breadth of the topic, this article is too long and I am getting Wikimedia errors and long delays each time I try to edit it. For easier management and readability, I propose subdividing it into "Supplemental treatment of androgenic alopecia" and "Experimental treatment of androgenic alopecia" All in favor, please say Agree . All opposed, please Disagree . Thanks, Ramwithaxe 03:16, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- Agree Ramwithaxe 03:17, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I have proposed a merge from the article Management of baldness. I have done this for the following reasons:
- The four articles Management of baldness, Management of androgenic alopecia, alopecia and baldness have significant duplication and cross-over. Merging the content on androgenic alopecia from Management of baldness would significantly reduce this duplication.
- Having the content in one place would allow a single place for discussion and editing, and improve quality of the resources.
- It would also stop the forking of content between the two articles.
- Yes. I agree with your reasoning. the duplication is poor practice, and the differences are frustrating. I hope the word baldness appears in title of unified article, perhaps in addition to formal name. Ukrpickaxe (talk) 03:43, 17 April 2014 (UTC)