|WikiProject Television||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- 1 Staten Island Advance's SILive.com 'Entertainment Comment of the Day' - "Any glorification of a life of crime is pathetic. They all deserve whatever misery that comes along." , "couldn't stomach watching the second"
- 2 Who is the ex-husband of Renee Graziano???
- 3 Description of "Big Ang"
- 4 rustic prep
- 5 Nat G's age
- 6 Natalie Guercio Casting Dispute
Staten Island Advance's SILive.com 'Entertainment Comment of the Day' - "Any glorification of a life of crime is pathetic. They all deserve whatever misery that comes along." , "couldn't stomach watching the second"
Although the newspaper was reporting on a blog comment, the newspaper still chose the "Entertainment Comment of the Day". Therefor, it should be in the article. Th reference was not a blog, but the Staten Island Advance's SILive.com
Staten Island Advance's SILive.com 'Entertainment Comment of the Day' April 25, 2011 was about the show. The comment was "Out of interest we only watched about twenty minutes of the first episode and couldn't stomach watching the second. We don't know what's so interesting about a bunch of low-life women (the one pictured is a real piece of work) who think that husbands that go off to prison is like spending a year at college. I bet their kids are real proud of them. Any glorification of a life of crime is pathetic. They all deserve whatever misery that comes along." 
- A below the line comment shouldn't be reported as part of the "reception" of the series. If someone makes a stupid Twitter comment and this is quoted in a newspaper for its stupidity (as happens), this doesn't make it a comment that should go on Wikipedia. "The one pictured is a real piece of work" isn't the language of respectable journalism. Meerta (talk) 01:56, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
Who is the ex-husband of Renee Graziano???
Who is the ex-husband of Renee Graziano who's nickname is "Junior"??? He was arrested as one of the 127 busted in that big bust (it is in the third episode of Mob Wives), so I was wondering who he is, what his name is. Thanks in advance to anybody who knows. Also, if you would please put it in the main page. Thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:07, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Renee's ex husbands name is Hector Pagan. He's Hispanic. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:57, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
Description of "Big Ang"
Nat G's age
There seems to be a great deal of dispute over Nat G's age. According to New York Post, which is a highly reputable news source, she is 44 years of age, which would place her birth year between 1969 and 1970. Her disputed date of birth is a long conflict of slight edit-warring, and discussion should be head before said-situation gets taken out of hand. livelikemusic my talk page! 14:31, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
- @Livelikemusic, your source (page6) is a gossip section of a newspaper...That can't be used as a source. Histogenea22 (talk) 14:35, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
- @ You should take a look at this. Histogenea22 (talk) 14:39, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
- While I am aware of what Page Six is, it still still a viable piece of informative information, as the page you point to also asks if it is relevant to the "disinterested article", and it is, as it refers to Guercio's age. The page is used as a source for her age, not as a source for the bar brawl back in 2013. If we were accounting the brawl, then its validity would come into question. However, that would also discredit websites for tabloids, and New York Post is far from a tabloid news press. livelikemusic my talk page! 14:45, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
- Until more input has been given, we should simply leave it as it is. And there isn't "gossip talk" about Nat G's age; the verification has simply been called into question. Because, as it is, all of the ladies' birthdates (aside from Renee) could be removed since none of them are cited by a source. livelikemusic my talk page! 14:55, 6 April 2015 (UTC)~
The conclusion is that gossip sources shouldn't be used at all. Look for the discussion on this page. I will remove the age and birthdate of natalie since there aren't good sources to back it up. Histogenea22 (talk) 19:33, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
- No. Take it to reliable sources if you have a problem. 2601:C:6783:6A01:7DA8:842C:D681:CD8B (talk) 12:17, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
- New York Post is most definitely not reliable, especially not the gossip section Page Six. There are much more reputable New York-based papers anyway, such as The Wall Street Journal, Newsday, and The New York Times. Snuggums (talk / edits) 12:37, 15 April 2015 (UTC)
Natalie Guercio Casting Dispute
In a recent twitter/instagram post, Natalie Guercio herself has officially confirmed that she is no longer a part of the show as of season 6. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 22:18, 14 November 2015 (UTC)