Jump to navigation Jump to search
- the latter a project influenced by the younger developers at Monolith Soft. - I don't think "influenced" is the right word here. Maybe "fueled" or "driven" would work better.
- began development following the release of Episode I under a new team - Reorder: "began development under a new team following the release of Episode I"
- While developing Xenosaga Episode II shifted their focus to help tell the story through multiple media. - I think this sentence is unfinished, or missing a word...sounds funny
- The game was co-developed Tom Create with collaboration from multiple staff - "co-developed WITH Tome Create IN collaboration"...I think that's what you're trying to say
- You start out by saying the Xenosaga series was planned as a hexalogy, but when they begin development on Episode III, you say it was their last planned entry. Was their any reason they decided to cut the series length in half?
- According to Sugiura, Monolith Soft's relations with Namco had undergone a negative change after Nakamura retired. - Did he retire when they merged with Bandai? This is the first time it's mentioned, a note when retired would be nice because it seems important.
- ...working on a followup titled Xenoblade Chronicles X. A spiritual successor to the first game for the Wii U, and the company's... - move the Wii U piece earlier, it sounds like the first game was for the Wii U, which it wasn't: ...working on a followup titled Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U. A spiritual successor to the first game, and the company's...
- in addition to "hiring younger hands" - Can we sum this up to remove the quote, maybe say "in addition to hiring young staff"
- In the same interview, Kojima stated that younger developers were preferred as they could bring interesting ideas to a project. This sentence sounds like it would fit better in the first paragraph of the section where they talk more about the young staff.
- Would be nice to get a picture or two in here to help illustrate the article. Maybe you already tried looking, but see if you can find any free pictures of key Monolith staff.
- @TarkusAB: I've addressed all the concerns raised. As to additional images, there are none at present, and I don't know the full procedure for uploading images with the suitable licensing, so I couldn't include any images of key staff. --ProtoDrake (talk) 11:44, 14 October 2017 (UTC)