|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated Start-class)|
|This article contains a translation of Moritz Schreber from de.wikipedia.|
- Wow, um, maybe I should live up to that promise sometime soon... |dorf|trottel| |mess|age| 14:31, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
I moved Daniel Gottlob Moritz Schreber to Moritz Schreber, because this was his usual name.
In Google 1.180 pages for "Moritz Schreber", 337 for "Daniel Gottlob Moritz Schreber". See de.wikipedia.org:Moritz Schreber too.
- If you want to use Google to determine the most widely used name, simply entering "Daniel Gottlob Moritz Schreber" vs. "Moritz Schreber" is certainly not enough. If you enter an unambiguous "gauge" term, say, "Schrebergarten", the results tell quite a different story. Try eg. +"moritz schreber" +schrebergarten -gottlob -gottlieb -wikipedia vs. +"daniel gottlob moritz schreber" +schrebergarten -wikipedia and also +"moritz schreber" +allotment -gottlob -gottlieb -wikipedia vs. +"daniel gottlob moritz schreber" +allotment -wikipedia. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 03:40, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- No, I did not want to use Google for this, it was only additional. All the references to verify, what was his usual name, are in German language, and maybe not all users of the English wikipedia are able to read German references:
- Schünemann/König: Geschichte Mitteldeutschlands: Moritz Schreber, 2007
- Lexi-tv: Moritz Schreber http://www.lexi-tv.de/lexikon/thema.asp?InhaltID=5380
- André Meier: Moritz Schreber - Vom Kinderschreck zum Gartenpaten, 2007 (Dokumentationsfilm)
- Klaas Huizing: In Schrebers Garten, Knaus, 2008
- --Enst38 (talk) 12:26, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- For every source that uses "Moritz Schreber", there are many more who use "Daniel Gottlob Moritz Schreber". 184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:55, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- ==Poisonous pedagogy==
Morton Schatzman was among the first to write about this, and of course Alice Miller. But there is more recent work--over 25 years of research done on what is now known as Developmental Trauma Disorder (DTD, previously DESNOS and complex PTSD) resulting from frequent or systematic interpersonal trauma in childhood. The findings are confirmation of physiological alterations causing problems in self-regulation, and dysfunction in interpersonal relationships. I urge you to examine the website of the Trauma Center in Brookline MA headed by Bessel van der Kolk that posts many articles. Also, there is a quiet battle going on in the MH field over this because the APA (psychiatrists)220.127.116.11 (talk) turned down inclusion of DTD for the third time in 20 years for the DSM. Previously Margaret9mary (can't remember my password)18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:30, 28 November 2016 (UTC)