|WikiProject Africa / Tanzania||(Rated Start-class)|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Tanzania may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Merger of district article into city article
It was proposed by Fsmatovu on 25 April 2012 to merge Musoma Urban District into this article on the city. I am opposed to that merger. The district articles have a different focus than the city and town articles, and even urban districts often include areas outside of the towns. Putting the two together makes finding information more difficult, and an editor frequently has to make a written distinction between the town and the district. --Bejnar (talk) 19:10, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- Of the thirteen wards in Musoma Urban District three of them have rural components: Bweri, Kigera, and Makoko. Musoman Urban District 2002 Census --Bejnar (talk) 19:36, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Musoma. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160305154228/http://18.104.22.168/~eastc/sensa/index.php/welcome to http://22.214.171.124/~eastc/sensa/index.php/welcome
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928205358/http://www.paulbomani.com/cv.htm to http://www.paulbomani.com/cv.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.