|WikiProject Robotics||(Rated Start-class)|
So, I started this entry because I came across a news report on this and wanted to know more about it, but there was no entry. So I scraped up some info on it from the web (mostly from the website), but would appreciate any users (French, perhaps) who perhaps own one who might be able to provide more information. - Yishan 05:06, 24 December 2005 (UTC)
Does anyone know how many lights are in the rabbit? The sites says there are several coloured LEDs, but no informtaion on the exact number.--Richard@lbrc.org 15:59, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
- According to the API documentation, there are 5 lights: the bottom, the 3 across the belly, and the top (nose). Yishan 08:43, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- If there are 3 in the belly and one on the nose, that be 4 lights, not 5. Unless there is 1 LED light per color...and apparently it has various colors, but the exact number hasn't been identified.
there are 5. one on the nose, 3 on the belly, and one underneath.
Hellsingxalucard 05:10, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
Who has created the Nabaztag?
— Rafi Haladjian and Olivier Mevel
Editors, please keep your eye open for and be critical of Violet06, who appears to be the marketing department Violet for 2006. They flood this article with marketing cruft instead of objective copy. Clearly, the company is savvy enough to sabotage encyclopedic articles, but clueless enough to try in the first place.
Violet, stay out of Wikipedia and let the community itself write about your product. Wikipedia is not a platform for your brochureware and silly "nabaznaut nabcast" marketing-speak.
- OK, this is disgraceful. Violet06 has been treated shamefully; a user who knows alot about the topic shouldn't be flamed because of the company they work for, especially considering there are still unanswered questions about the product that haven't been resolved and specifics that are being tarred as cruft; this is information that may otherwise be difficult or impossible to find out about. I should hope the unsigned and ranting comment above was widely ignored. a5y 19:47, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Uhhhhh... A "nabcast" is a podcast that can be subscribed to by a Nabaztag owner. What's that got to do with marketing?
Hey there. I wrote all of the "evil marketing" you refer to. That wasn't what I was trying to do (as one of only two English speakers at the Violet offices, I figured I could add insight to the article), but I get your point. In fact, you are right. So, the page is now edited to your liking, and that's cool with me.
I have taken the 'this is disputed' banner off. Being as you edited out all of the 'marketing' I see no reason for this to stay up. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Violet06 (talk • contribs) 17:11, 30 November 2006
When will there be an article about the Nabaztag/tag? 220.127.116.11 20:28, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, someone added it, but who added the "reads like an advertisement tag"? That's the third tag this article's had since about a month ago. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- I added the Nabaztag/tag section, but the advertisement tag was already there. -- Kesh 04:26, 20 December 2006 (UTC)22
Invitation to view and join the Nabazlabs NabazWiki
Hi everyone. :) A dedicated wiki for Nabaztags has been started at http://www.nabazlabs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page and if anyone feels like joining, gawking or joining you're more than welcome to! (a5y 14:30, 14 April 2007 (UTC))
- Okay, now that is advertising. Please don't advertise. Jrdaigle1000 22:23, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- No, "Early registration for Wikimania 2007 is open. The call for participation is open until April 30." plastered over the top of talk pages is advertising. This is just passing on information without any ulterior motive. :) a5y 19:47, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
That wiki is just full of porn links btw. It's a shame, but the link should probably be taken down.
File:Nabaztagtag large.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Nabaztagtag large.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests December 2011
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.