Talk:New York State Route 301
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Hudson Valley||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
Change of Intersection Template
This article was changed to bring its intersection template to the NYint format. No other changes were made. It is important to verify, update and/or correct as necessary. Fwgoebel 18:46, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'll list what I know below. I'll get to adding it into the article at some point if someone else doesn't do it. – 08:30, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- 1930: assigned as part of renumbering, extended from Cold Spring @ 9D to 9 (1930 GD map)
- Kent Cliffs-Carmel section of current NY 301 was part of NY 130, another route assigned in the renumbering that began in Peekskill and followed Division St, Oregon Rd, and CR 21 to Kent Cliffs (1930 GD map)
- by 1932: 301 extended east past 9 to Kent Cliffs (@ 130) via modern alignment (1932 RMcN map)
- may have extended past Kent Cliffs to Carmel over old 130, but it's not clear from the map
- by 1935: 301 definitely extended to Carmel over 130; 130 truncated to Kent Cliffs (1935 RMcN map)
- ca. 1938: 130 eliminated, number transferred to part of old NY 35 in Buffalo (1937, 1938 GD maps)
- 4/1/1980: maintenance of NY 301 from ~Kittridge Drive to NY 52 transferred from Putnam County to state in maintenance swap (NYS HL §341)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on New York State Route 301. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071009215638/http://carmelresident.org/hamlet/Abundance_of_boats_jn010513.html to http://www.carmelresident.org/hamlet/Abundance_of_boats_jn010513.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100214111726/http://www.putnamcountyny.com/historian/ourhistory.htm to http://www.putnamcountyny.com/historian/ourhistory.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.