Talk:New York State Route 309
|New York State Route 309 has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|A fact from this article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the "Did you know?" column on August 8, 2008.|
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:New York State Route 309/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
There were some issues that I had the nominator address via IRC, so it it looks good enough to pass. Some more history would be nice, but I guess there's not much more. –Juliancolton Tropical Cyclone 18:51, 13 August 2008 (UTC)