Talk:Padre Island National Seashore
|WikiProject United States / Texas||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Protected areas||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
needs a LocMap - Bevo 22:54, 15 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- Expanded it quite a bit. Added a photo and will add more of my own personal photos or ones in wikicommons. Esoxid (talk) 21:34, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Padre Island National Seashore. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061014212056/http://www.cr.nps.gov/history/online_books/pais/adhiad.htm to http://www.cr.nps.gov/history/online_books/pais/adhiad.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080730014512/http://www.imo.org/Conventions/contents.asp?doc_id=678&topic_id=258 to http://www.imo.org/Conventions/contents.asp?doc_id=678&topic_id=258
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.