|This page was nominated for deletion on 23 November 2011 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated Redirect-class)|
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated Redirect-class)|
How come Palmon is the only 'Adventures' character who has a seperate article for each of her evolutions? All the others are merged. Bubble bunny
- Because it hasn't been merged yet. Go here mass-mon article merge, there is still quite a lot to do. Anyway I'm working on the merge I just want to do it all at once though so it is currently in a word document. trainra 10:31, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
Done trainra 11:45, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Fabulous! :-) Bubble bunny
I'm sorry, you probably think I'm a complete nag! But I just though I should mention that Togemon's 'Light Speed Jabbing' attack isn't included on her section. :-) Bubble bunny
- I didn't remember it being in the anime and this article is about the Adventures Palmon only. So if it was in the anime than I'll put it in. trainra 07:40, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
- I remember it in one episode, she used it against SkullMeramon. She also used it in 02 against Gorrilamon (If Adventures 02 counts). But definitely the first one. Bubble bunny
The Appearance part of this article needs way more detailed infomation. I am going to start working on improving this but would greatly appreciate the help.--Mmmundo 19:48, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
i was just woundering why rosemon is not included in her line becuase it it her mega. Thanks Blazemon
- There are two types of articles for Digimon, character articles and species articles, Rosemon has been featured as a character in various media, namely Digimon Data Squad (Lalamon#Rosemon) and V-Tamer (List_of_Digimon_characters_in_V-Tamer#Rose), then there's Rosemon the species (which can be found here List of Mega Digimon (Part 5)#Rosemon), now, this article is about Palmon from Digimon Adventure/02 ONLY, that particular Palmon never digivolved into Rosemon had it digivolved into its mega form, it would be listed. It should also be noted, on Lillymon's entry in the master list, Rosemon is listed as her mega form. Nightmare SE 23:14, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
ok i see your point so i i created a page on palmons in general would it be fint to add her there? blazemon
- We can't make such article, if you have it will either be deleted or redirected, Palmon in general has an entry here: List of Rookie Digimon (Part 2)#Palmon, if you're wondering why each Digimon in general do not have their own seperate articles its because they didn't meet WP:FICT, therefore the master lists were made. Nightmare SE 22:58, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
iv noticed somthing that you say we cant add rosemon because she dosent appear in the anime but in the palmon decrption it say:
'Palmon is a Digimon creature from the Japanese Digimon media franchise that comprises anime, manga, toys, video games, trading card games and other media.
Palmon is the name that all members of this particular Digimon species share. There are several different Palmon that appear in various Digimon anime and manga series.'
this states its a genral artical. even if later on it discrpes only that palmon it also says in ...magna,toys,video games, trading card games and other media. In toys and games it shows that palmon digivoles to rosemon.Blazemon 23:15 18th june 2007
- That would be because the intro hasn't been updated since we re-organized the articles. This article is still just for the Palmon from Adventure/ Adventure 02. -- Ned Scott 03:36, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah. I added an extra phrase to make it more clear that this article addresses Mimi's Palmon only. --trlkly
(outdent) Anyways, I agree wholeheartedly with making this article only about Mimi's Palmon. However, I think it would be helpful to mention briefly that other Palmon have shown the ability to eventually evolve into Rosemon. Not only would this prevent anyone from trying to add information about Rosemon to this article, it would also make it easier to find the appropriate place to do so (via a link). My proposed addition would go at the end of the article, perhaps offset and in italics. It would go something like this:
- While Palmon from Digimon Adventures never digivolves into a mega, some Palmon in other Digimon series reach the mega form of Rosemon.
-- trlkly 11:56, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- None disagreed, so I went ahead and made the change. It can always be reverted if necessary. -- trlkly 08:41, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
No. If Palmon's mega form is Rosemon, then it should be shown just like all of her other forms.
- Yet we've seen tons of contradictions in digivolution lines. You have to remember this article is on a SPECIFIC CHARACTER. Nightmare SE 07:57, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
There was never even a discussion on merging this article into the List of Digimon Adventure characters article, despite claims to the contrary. So I have taken the liberty of unmerging the article until it can be properly decided. Here is the place to make arguments for or against a merger. I honestly have no opinion one way or the other, other than that I think it's stupid for the merger to mean there's no image.
I also have left the merged text in the other article alone, so you can compare and decide. — trlkly 06:20, 19 June 2012 (UTC)