Talk:Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey
|WikiProject New Jersey||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
HI I am trying to find out a little history of Peapack Gladstone, early years, 1955 to 1960. I use to live there before going into the Navy then moving to Cleveland Ohio and am looking for stuff like old police pictures, I think it was Frank Gallo, stuff also on the old Peapack Hotel, boy did I do some drinking there? and would love a picture of that, The old teachers at Peapack Gladstone school, I use to have Mrs. Tiger, Mrs. Newisinger, can't remember the gym teacher, I know he lived in an teacher in the old apartments, where Boleo's store use to be. I remember Kellys Market, I think that turned into a bar after the hotel closed, Mike, can't remember his last name (today!!) use to own it, if any one can help, my name is Bob Mc Cabe, my e-mail is email@example.com, I now live in Cincinnati Ohio, have lived here 14 years, I a Federal Safety Director covering 5 states, have been doing this for the last 15 or so years.
Orphaned references in Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "CensusArea":
- From Readington Township, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed July 14, 2012.
- From Far Hills, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed October 17, 2012.
- From Watchung, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed October 18, 2012.
- From Hillsborough Township, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed Accessed October 20, 2012.
- From Cliffside Park, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed October 16, 2012.
- From Franklin Park, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed October 21, 2012.
- From Bound Brook, New Jersey: GCT-PH1. Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2000 for Somerset County, New Jersey -- County Subdivision and Place, United States Census Bureau. Accessed December 5, 2011.
- From Branchburg, New Jersey: Gazetteer of New Jersey Places, United States Census Bureau. Accessed October 20, 2012.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 02:48, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20150518090447/http://www.cgs.rutgers.edu/sites/ce-drupal02.rutgers.edu.cgs/files/documents/resource_center/rc_munichart_formsgovt_2011.pdf to http://www.cgs.rutgers.edu/sites/ce-drupal02.rutgers.edu.cgs/files/documents/resource_center/rc_munichart_formsgovt_2011.pdf#page=6
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20071225140041/http://www.co.somerset.nj.us:80/schools/districts.htm to http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/schools/districts.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.