Talk:Petition to make special
|WikiProject Law||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|I, the creator of this work, hereby grant the permission to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. Subject to disclaimers.
GFDL with disclaimers GNU Free Documentation License with disclaimers
|If this file is eligible for relicensing, it may also be used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
The relicensing status of this image has not yet been reviewed. You can help.
- This template will categorize into Category:Wikipedia license migration candidates.
Original version of article is excerpted from Nowotarski, Mark, Accelerated Examination, Insurance IP Bulletin, vol 2006.3, June 2006 .
- Nice article now. Thanks. --Edcolins 16:21, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- Welcome. Nice clean up.--Nowa 17:00, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
pendency of five years?
I've moved the following text from the article to here: "the patent has an effective pendency of at least 5 years". I can't tell whether this is just WP:Patent Nonsense or whether it is a real patent law concept which could use some wording cleanups. The cited source (the MPEP) doesn't contain the word "pendency" nor any relevant occurrence of "year". If anyone knows what this sentence was trying to convey, please clarify. Kingdon (talk) 05:52, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Petition to make special. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060620030707/http://weblog.ipcentral.info/archives/2006/06/rip_van_winkle.html to http://weblog.ipcentral.info/archives/2006/06/rip_van_winkle.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060709123520/http://www.marketsandpatents.com/IPB-06152006.html to http://www.marketsandpatents.com/IPB-06152006.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719194836/http://just-n-examiner.livejournal.com/11318.html to http://just-n-examiner.livejournal.com/11318.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.