Talk:Rules of basketball
|To-do list for Rules of basketball:|
Anything else, please add to the list.
The NCAA rules are available at http://www.ncaapublications.com/searchadv.aspx?IsSubmit=true&SearchTerm=Basketball%20Rule. It looks like a "store", but has free download options. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:49, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
Creation of page
I've created this page for the purpose of finding a good place for the ti of the evolution of the rule of basketball. Having created this page, it also presents a place to explain the rules in more detail, and provide an account of its history. This is an encyclopedia, so a written account would serve better than a timeline, even if a timeline would prove interesting in another context.
I'll get to it myself if I find time. If anyone could help start the article, or to write the timeline as paragraphs, then that would be great. Thanks. Neonumbers 11:21, 24 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, it looks good. You'll probably want to add in when the three-point shot was first introduced (I believe it was 1978 for the NBA, most high schools had it by the mid-1980s, and college not until 1986). [[Briguy52748 17:37, 10 July 2005 (UTC)]].
- There are actually a lot of rule changes that aren't on the list - I didn't write the timeline, I just moved it here from Basketball because I found that article a rather inappropriate place for it. If you get time to expand this page, that'd be great... I will when I get the chance (which, as you can tell because I made the page in March, isn't very often.) Neonumbers 09:07, 12 July 2005 (UTC)
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
bababababananababababananabananaaaaaapotatonaaaabananaaaatogarinopotatonikanimalomanikanochikababababananayoplanoboolapanonotoomabananalakannopitanoboonikanimalomanikanochobananaaaaaaaPOE-TAE-TOOtogarinopotatonimalimanomalikanochikabababanaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA =) (^^^) it should be pl:Reguły gry w koszykówkę not the direct full article — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 13 September 2012
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Rules of basketball. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20111027183121/http://www.usabasketball.com:80/rules/rules.html to http://www.usabasketball.com/rules/rules.html
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20081016100741/http://www.ncaa.org:80/wps/ncaa?ContentID=802 to http://www.ncaa.org/wps/ncaa?ContentID=802
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.