Talk:Search engine results page
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Disambiguation page needed
SERP - State Earnings Related Pension http://www.thepensionservice.gov.uk/state-pension/serps/home.asp —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:52, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
Why not have the description of Organic SERPs?
- I have to second this comment. This page is strictly focused on the search engines and not the search engine result pages that are created to make search engine results happen. I was hoping to come here and find this page with the description already, but it's not present. Mnemnoch (talk) 04:11, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Speaking of references, it is not clear from the where in the Matt Cutts blog anything is cited from. Is it from the YouTube video embedded in the blog? If so, the video should be cited, not the blog. Please clarify and reform citations. --Emana (Talk) 07:07, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Even though Matt Cutts works for Google, he's not the end-all-be-all for SEO (but neither am I as I just have an opinion). I think it's safe to say that I would hope to see more references on this page than just from Matt Cutts. Google may be number one today, but there was a time when AOL and Yahoo were the major giants. Mnemnoch (talk) 04:14, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Serp.png
The image Image:Serp.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.