|WikiProject Photography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection
I removed the statement that the Sinar Norma is part of MoMA's permanent collection because I am unable to locate any reliable source to verify this claim. I searched Google Books, as well as the web sites of MoMA and Sinar. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. NYCRuss ☎ 18:30, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
Commercial Link Spamming
Sinar E series price cofirmed
I don't want to mess around with editing the article, but the B&H pro photo sourcebook has the sinar e in it, on page 203 with a list price of $33,066.50 for the 4x5 version and $33,025.95 for the 8x10 version. The book is in PDF format only, being long obsolete.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Sinar. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111129002554/http://www.sinar.ch/de/ueber-uns/sinar-history/48-1947-1951 to http://www.sinar.ch/de/ueber-uns/sinar-history/48-1947-1951
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120420042644/http://www.sinar.ch/de/ueber-uns/sinar-history/50-1968-1978 to http://www.sinar.ch/de/ueber-uns/sinar-history/50-1968-1978
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111113003514/http://www.sinar.ch/en/products/digital-backs/sinarback-camera-adapters to http://www.sinar.ch/en/products/digital-backs/sinarback-camera-adapters
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130126094258/http://www.image2output-support.com/sinar to http://www.image2output-support.com/sinar
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.