Talk:Stewart County, Tennessee
|WikiProject Tennessee||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Counties||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Wondering how to edit this U.S. County Entry?
The WikiProject U.S. Counties standards might help.
Stewart County, Tennessee Update
I didn't think this update belonged within the article itself so I'm placing this information here.
- Recently we had a new Director of the Stewart County Chamber of Commerce appointed. In the past it was a volunteer position and now it is a paid position.
- The U.S. Highway 79 road project between Dover, Tennessee and Clarksville, Tennessee is progressing nicely. It'll be an awesome route to take when finished.
- A new middle school is near completion and should be open for the 2006-2007 school year.
--Bookofsecrets 13:25, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
We have county elections coming up on August 3, 2006. They are:
- County Mayor
- County Commissioners (All Districts)
- County Trustee
- General Sessions Judge
- Circuit Court Clerk
- County Clerk
- Register of Deeds
- Road Superintendent
- School Bard Members - Districts 1, 4, 5, & 7
--Bookofsecrets 14:31, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Stewart County, Tennessee. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110531210815/http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked