|This page was nominated for deletion on 8 November 2015. The result of the discussion was speedy keep.|
|WikiProject Libraries||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This article was listed for deletion on VfD (00:48, 17 Nov 2004) — exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes after the articles creation (while editing was still in progress) — by good-faith Wikipedian Wyllium.  The overwhelming result of the debate was to keep. For a record of the discussion, please refer to the previous deletion debate.
- A scandalous rumor, sir! --Jscott 07:23, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Madmen and screaming zealots have often claimed it so! --Jscott 13:58, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Show me the personal attack. Person A says "X". Person B says "Not X". Person A says "It used to be X." Person B says "Not good enough a claim." Person A says "No personal attacks" and calls mom. --Jscott 22:29, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Your phrasing suggests that you think Cyrius is a madman/screaming zealot, not that you're saying "not good enough a claim". I recall following the link to textfiles myself (because I think it's a cool site, actually), and seeing the note, so it was there. I'm happy that it was taken down, and was actually the one who restored the normal links to your site once you removed the redirect. --Improv 04:23, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Ah! See, this is classic Wikipedia misunderstanding. I simply indicated that claiming something was "there when I last left it" doesn't work in scientific proof or logic. Also... Merry Christmas! --Jscott 00:05, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Might as well give up, Jscott; Wikipedians are bound by covenants most dire which disallow them anything resembling a sense of humour whilst editing. It is a terrible tragedy. I stab my little toe with celery every day in mourning for them.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Textfiles.com. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041118063429/http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/000061.html to http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/000061.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.