Talk:The Cluetrain Manifesto
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The section labeled "The Main Idea of the 'cluetrain' theses" is rather substantially not-NPOV. It should be rewritten to be less overtly critical.
- Agreed, that there appears to be some original research-like material, which likely should more closely draw from the actual words of the authors. Additionally, the merged section from the previously separate article "cluetrain" was "dumped" into the bottom; will someone take a stab at improving and integrating? I'll add a note to the main page. --LeFlyman 02:54, 27 August 2005 (UTC)
NPOV 'n' stuff
I've tried to get a less amazon like review of the publication (but lordy how they did pontificate!!) and focus on the material put forward and get a structure that identifies the themes and then allows for a flow on to how the ideas measure up in the context of the post internet-kaboom world.
still not sure I like the intro but that's it for now. If others are OK then I think the NPOV warning can be removed. It seems reasonably factual (albeit with subjective views maintained in a more subjective section - the manifesto's expectations.)
- I agree, I'm removing the npov warning provisionally, if people disagree, add it back. - cohesion★talk 02:58, 20 December 2005 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on The Cluetrain Manifesto. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.mercurycenter.com/svtech/columns/gillmor/docs/dg040699.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.