Talk:Timeline of the 1995 Atlantic hurricane season
|Timeline of the 1995 Atlantic hurricane season is a former featured list candidate. Please view the link under Article milestones below to see why the nomination failed. Once the objections have been addressed you may resubmit the article for featured list status.|
|WikiProject Tropical cyclones / Season / Atlantic||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
- Expand second lead paragraph.
- Add the distance from X location in both miles and km
- Link names of tropical cyclones when they get named
Fix wording of "finally strengthens" for TS Chantal. Two days isn't that long, given that operationally it wasn't upgraded until 12 hours before forming. Also, TS Tanya was never known as "Tropical Depression Twenty-One"; doing so would be original research. Operationally, it was upgraded straight to TS status. ♬♩ Hurricanehink (talk) 03:16, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Timeline of the 1995 Atlantic hurricane season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20150503071400/http://www.nhc.noaa.gov:80/1995opal.html to http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/1995opal.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.