|This page was nominated for deletion on 3 May 2006. The result of the discussion was delete.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Uniloc article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
Reference 13 title is wrong
Hi, The title of the reference 13 is wrong. It's currently "title = Bethesda, Mojang settle 'Scrolls' trademark lawsuit", but the referenced pdf document is about the lawsuit between Mojang and Uniloc. The bethesda lawsuit has nothing to do with it. I can't edit it since the page is semi-protected. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jonenst (talk • contribs) 15:58, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- ツ Jenova20 (email) 16:12, 25 July 2012 (UTC) Done. Changed to Mojang v Uniloc patent dispute. Better? Also have to say that i only just noticed the name of Barry Bumgardener on the document, now that's an unfortunate one. Thanks
Added Advert Tag
The History section should be cleaned up so it doesn't read like a sales brochure from the company. I would do it, but I am not familiar enough with the company to feel comfortable expanding this. Atomicblue (talk) 21:09, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Once-a-week vandalism's hardly cause for mass panic. GDallimore (Talk) 23:57, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Uniloc. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120313083127/http://www.uniloc.com/index.php/news-stories/corporate-counsel-patent-litigation-weekly-uniloc-keeps-filing-software-suits-2/ to http://www.uniloc.com/index.php/news-stories/corporate-counsel-patent-litigation-weekly-uniloc-keeps-filing-software-suits-2/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120721135821/http://notch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/mojang.pdf to http://notch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/mojang.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.