Talk:Units of transportation measurement
|Text and/or other creative content from this version of Kilometerton was copied or moved into Units of transportation measurement with this edit. The former page's history now serves to provide attribution for that content in the latter page, and it must not be deleted so long as the latter page exists. The former page's talk page can be accessed at Talk:Kilometerton.|
I hope this standard never catches on, people utilize personal transportation because its personal, and therefore easily customizable. It is very difficult to get people to carpool, even giving them a special, uncongested lane in rushhour doesn't work, although it is quite convenient for those wishing to make dates or family trips when the freeways are full of commuters! If this standard does catch on, it will result in making intelligent choices more difficult for consumers, and the guy with the Hummer H2 will actually be able to claim that he gets better mileage than many motorcycles - gag. Zaphraud 02:22, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
This is a measure of quantity. Its scope does not include quality, sorry. Soredewa 07:40, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
Merger proposal with kilometerton
- I agree: it's exactly why this here article exists in the first place. --Bossi (talk • gallery • contrib) 02:21, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- the spelling kilometerton is not very English-like: (quite German-American!)
kilometerton: 43 kilometreton: 0 kilometre-ton: 244 kilometer-ton: 1,040 kilometer-tonne: 29 kilometre-tonne: 202 tonne-kilometre: 10,100 tonne-kilometer: 2,480 ton-kilometre: 3,040 ton-kilometer: 12,500
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Units of transportation measurement. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20141109120115/http://www.iata.org:80/ps/publications/wats-passenger-carried.htm to http://www.iata.org/ps/publications/wats-passenger-carried.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.