Talk:Waterford Institute of Technology
|WikiProject Universities||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Ireland||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Points to Discuss
- Should "university-level institution" really be copied from WIT webpage or would third-level describe the situation better? (compare: Irish universities can access IReL - from WIT there is no access)
- A contribution of a specific number of students of one of the recent semesters rather than a rounded guess of "10.000" on the institute would be valuable information.
- A contribution of a specific number on staff at a time instead of just "1000" would be valuable information.
- Is it necessary to have the link to TSSG twice? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Hoschimobi (talk • contribs) 20:26, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
The crest is now correct. The one that was up was several years old. The most obvious difference is the direction of the "feet" of the crest.
WIT1 14:37, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think a citation should be required for the inclusion of John Ronan, property developer, as a former student. The John Ronan who is a former student (and current staff member at TSSG) is not the property developer (who's more normally known as Johnny Ronan anyway). --KrayZpaving (talk) 14:17, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
|The following Wikipedia contributors may be personally or professionally connected to the subject of the article. Relevant policies and guidelines may include Paid contribution disclosure, Conflict of interest, Autobiography, and Neutral point of view.
This line under organisation is badly written, makes no sense in relation to the section and has no attribution: 'These universities are qiute grate but people disagree with theem.'
- In 1997 it adopted the present name. Djegan 23:21, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
- According to WIT website it was 1998. Theripper42 13:18, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Hey there, i sat down this morning and was jiggin around with the info on the page trying to make it fit better with the Project Uni's guidelines. I have a roughish draft of it close to completion. Will i just throw it up on the page for editing or possible deletion lol or will i post it here in the talk section first?
I say rough, its not perfect by any stretch. its missing references etc. im not sure how to find writen stuff to back up some of the stuff i have. Im a student in WIT and my dads a lecturer there, so what info i have is from him and what i picked up from other lecturers and students.
- here you go... linky-do http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Theripper42/WIT_Draft Theripper42 (talk) 19:22, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- since there was no objections after 4 days, i have edited the page inline with my draft. If the edit is bad or.. i dunno.. not wiki enough or whatever, revert it.. but i would ask you leave me a comment telling me why. So i can learn from any mistakes.Theripper42 (talk) 16:03, 26 May 2008 (UTC)