Talk:Without a Trace
|WikiProject Television||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
- 1 FCC Fine
- 2 Effects of real missing persons notices?
- 3 Danny Taylor's "Alias"
- 4 International spin-off?
- 5 Wikiproject:Without a Trace?
- 6 FCC Fine
- 7 Anyone know why Season 2,3 and 4 are only sold in the UK, not the USA?
- 8 Does it seem that this page needs a complete revision?
- 9 External links to actor's bios
- 10 Request for comment on articles for individual television episodes and characters
Added information about the episode that received the FCC fine, source:
PHiZ 03:35, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
Effects of real missing persons notices?
Can we get a section on any effects that the Missing Person notices seen during US broadcasts of WoaT have had? Have people been found? I THINK i remember a person being found, and I know that a famous missing couple from Philadelphia were featured once, but I'm wondering about success rates? ThuranX 03:10, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
Danny Taylor's "Alias"
Danny's parents died when he was quite young so perhaps Alvarez is his actual surname but being so young at the time of their death he was adopted and took on the Taylor surname. Just a theory I have. 10:29, 20 July 2006 (BST)
- This is an interesting theory, but incorrect. It is implied in the show, through conversations with other agents, and with his brother, that Danny took the surname Taylor in order to make a fresh start for himself, away from his background that he wasn't proud of. Before anyone starts though, it wasn't a racist thing.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Sky83 (talk • contribs) 15:53, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
I was translating a biography of a Dutch actor from that Wikipedia, and the person was listed as starring in a series that translated to Without a Trace. It's called Spoorloos Verdwenen. Any relation? -- Zanimum 19:27, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
Wikiproject:Without a Trace?
Anyone interested in a wikiproject on this? It would have (well see the proposed page for that)Smartyshoe 15:21, 17 September 2006 (UTC)
Why is there no mention of this potentially record-setting fine? -Grammaticus Repairo 14:12, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
Anyone know why Season 2,3 and 4 are only sold in the UK, not the USA?
Hi, I wanted to order season 2,3 and 4 and found they are not available on the USA Amazon.com, only the amazon.uk website. What is up with this? Does anyone know why they won't release it in the USA? Thanks
Does it seem that this page needs a complete revision?
This page to me reads like an advertisement for the show and the DVDs, all well and good except that's NOT what this site is about. I can't even find the information that someone above has meantioned he added about an FCC fine (which was a major event) While we have ratings and "most of the times" in the opening paragraphes? To me this screams "redo me from scratch" Kinglink 23:13, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
Is it really necessary to link to the bios of the actors on the CBS page in the page for WaT? These links should be placed in the pages for the actors in my eyes. --Fogeltje 09:55, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
Request for comment on articles for individual television episodes and characters
A request for comments has been started that could affect the inclusion or exclusion of episodes and characters, as well as other fiction articles. Please visit the discussion at Wikipedia_talk:Notability_(fiction)#Final_adoption_as_a_guideline. Ikip (talk) 11:26, 29 January 2009 (UTC)