Talk:You're Welcome (Angel)
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Buffyverse||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Please help complete the Angel/Buffy episode articles. See what needs to be done on this sub-page of WikiProject Buffy:
Also please help update any major changes made to episode articles on that page so that progress can be mapped.
I've added some detail to the summary and fleshed it out a little but I'm still new at this; do I need to tag the character names? Seresecros 23:36, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- I wouldn't worry about it. Generally they should be linked the first time they're mentioned, but it looks like most are linked at the start of the expanded overview bit. Probably fine. --Nalvage 15:57, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
Wouldn't a too long summary violate trademark/copyright?
Lots42 00:42, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- Expand lead.
- Done - good for now, although it could still be better. For example, Nielsen rating, number of viewers, etc.
- Expand production details (with sources)
- Add reception and reviews section using these sources:
   
- How many people watched this episode?
- Keep bringing the length of the plot summary down, until it is at most 7 paragraphs long or so.
- I tried to do my best to shorten the summary, but even after I was finished it was still incredibly long. I won't gripe if my efforts are not used. Lots42 04:04, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Done Kweeket 02:11, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Kweeket 22:27, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
People keep reverting my removal of the cast list on this article, without even providing an argument. See FA television episode articles like The Beginning of the End (Lost), Pilot (Smallville), Doomsday (Doctor Who), and various others; none of those articles have cast lists because it's not encyclopedic to simply list actors. Since those articles are the quality this article should be aiming for, there's no reason "You're Welcome" should be an exception. I realise some people are trying to be consistant with the other Buffyverse episode pages, but since none of them are FA or even GA, we shouldn't be copying their bad example. Paul 730 09:57, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't there be a mention of the script being written with two endings, and the subsequent spoiler leak that defeated the purpose? I'd do it, but I need to find a source that mentions it so I've got someplace to cite. —Preceding unsigned comment added by ChicagoMel (talk • contribs) 04:06, 2 May 2011 (UTC)