The entry appears to be taken verbatim out of VON Magazine's interview with Phil Zimmerman in the January 2007 issue, page 19: http://www.vonmag-digital.com/vonmag/200701/?pg=19
Daniel Luechtefeld 08:19, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
What? No, I supplied some text to this Wiki article from my own writings. I also later supplied similar text to the VON magazine article. This is not plagarism from VON magazine. Don't be so quick to conclude that it is. This page should be restored. prz
- Can you prove you own the copyright to the text? BJTalk 09:19, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, helps to read user pages before commenting... BJTalk 09:22, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
"Zfone's libZRTP SDK libraries are released under a GPL or a commercial license." Software licensed under the GPL can be commercialized. It seems that the author meant a non-free or proprietary license. This needs to be changed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:27, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Zfone. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20060409190954/http://wired.com:80/news/technology/0,70524-0.html? to http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70524-0.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.