Talk:Zurich University of Applied Sciences
|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This is wrong article, Zurich University of Applied Sciences is ZFH Zürcher Fachhochschule and ZHAW is part from Zurich University of Applied Sciences. The Zürcher Fachhochschule (ZFH) is composed of three public institutes of higher education: the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW), the Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK) and the Zurich Pedagogical University (PHZH), as well as two private institutes: the Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration (HWZ), and the Zurich University of Technology (HSZ-T). With approximately 14,000 students, it is one of the largest colleges of higher education in Switzerland. Zurich University of Applied Sciences --Habib87 (talk) 21:24, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- This is not correct either. The ZFH (=Zurich Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts) is composed of three public institutes of higher education: ZHAW (=Zurich University of Applied Sciences), ZHdK (=Zurich University of the Arts) and PHZH (=Zurich University of Teacher Education), as well as one private institute: HWZ (=Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration) (see http://www.zfh.ch/en/about-us.html and http://www.sbf.admin.ch/htm/dokumentation/publikationen/bildung/Campus_Switzerland_2011.pdf, p.53). The former HSZ-T has been integrated into ZHAW by 01.01.2012 (see http://www.hsz-t.ch). I updated the article accordingly. Please move it to Zurich Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 12:57, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- The article has still not been moved accordingly. Also in Englisch ZFH calls itself "Zürcher Fachhochschule" as well, not "Zurich Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts". The title of this article confuses users as "Zurich University of Applied Sciences" is ZHAW which is part of ZFH as mentioned above (see http://www.zfh.ch/en/about-us.html) and Zurich_University_of_Applied_Sciences/ZHAW is the official article of Zurich University of Applied Sciences. --Zhaw_CC (talk) 09:20, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
"Zurich University" should redirect to the "University of Zurich"
Somebody redirected "Zurich University" to this site. This is very unfortunate. Zurich University almost always refers to the "University of Zurich" as many Wikipedia articles do. Due to this redirection, many Wikipedia articles refer to the wrong university, now. Could somebody change please change this. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:27, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Zurich University of Applied Sciences. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20101112145902/http://www.zfh.ch:80/en/study/studienangebot.html to http://www.zfh.ch/en/study/studienangebot.html
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20110707005612/http://www.zfh.ch/en/study/studienangebot/bachelor.html to http://www.zfh.ch/en/study/studienangebot/bachelor.html
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20130120003544/http://www.fh-hwz.ch/g3.cfm/s_page/50510/s_name/home1/lang/EN to http://www.fh-hwz.ch/g3.cfm/s_page/50510/s_name/home1/lang/EN
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20120301224520/http://www.universitieshandbook.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&link_id=31&task=viewlink&Itemid=53 to http://www.universitieshandbook.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&link_id=31&task=viewlink&Itemid=53
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.