Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tambura may refer to:
- Tanbur, a category of long-necked, string instrument originating in the Southern or Central Asia (Mesopotamia and Persia/Iran)
- Balkan tambura, instruments from Macedonia and Bulgaria
- Tamburica, any member of a family of long-necked lutes popular in Eastern and Central Europe
- Tambouras, played in Greece
- Tanbūra (lyre), played in East Africa and the Middle East
- Bandura, a Ukrainian instrument
- Dombra, an instrument in Kazakhstan, Siberia and Afghanistan
- Domra, a Russian instrument
- Pandura, an instrument played in Ancient Greece and other ancient civilisations from the Mediterranean basin
| disambiguation page lists instrument articles associated with the title Tambura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.