|Look up tam or worth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamworth may refer to:
- Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Borough of Tamworth, local government district covering the town
- Tamworth (UK Parliament constituency)
United States and Canada
- Tamworth Pig, a breed of pig, also known as the sandyback
- Tamworth F.C. an English football club in Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Tamworth Two, a pair of escaped pigs
- Tamworth Manifesto, a Conservative Party political manifesto of 1834
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.