From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tanna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanna may refer to:
- Tannaim (plural, Tanna singular), a Rabbinic sage recorded in the Mishna
- Tanna, a last name common among Lohanas
- Christian Tanna, a member of the rock band I Mother Earth, brother of Jagori
- Jagori Tanna, a member of the rock band I Mother Earth, brother of Christian
- Tanna (genus), a genus of cicadas
- Tanna, a genus of jumping spiders, renamed in 2006 to Araneotanna
- Tanna fruit-dove, a bird endemic to Vanuatu
- Tanna ground-dove, an extinct bird endemic to Vanuatu
- Tanna languages, a subgroup of the South Vanuatu languages
- An Old High German word meaning oak from which the word tannin is derived
- Dan Tanna, main character of the TV series Vega$ (1978–1981)
- tanna leaves, a fictional plant
- Tanna (film) - a film set on Tanna.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.