Taqi (Arabic: تقی, Taqī) is a male Muslim given name. It may refer to:
Compound forms given on further disambiguation pages
Male given name
- Mir Taqi Mir (1722–1810), Urdu poet
- Mirza Taghi Khan Amir-Nezam, known as Amir Kabir (1807–1852), chancellor of Iran
- Taqi Arani (1903–1940), Iranian political activist
- Taqi Tabatabaei Qomi (1923–2016), Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja
- Ahmad Taqi Sheikh Mohammed Rashid (1940–1974), Oromo nationalist (Ethiopia)
- Taqi Mubarak (born 1978), Omani footballer
- Ridha Jawad Taqi, Iraqi politician
- TaqI, bacterial enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taqi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.