Tari may refer to
- Tari, Papua New Guinea, a town in the Hela Province of Papua New Guinea
- Tari-Pori District in Papua New Guinea
- Tari Mangal, a city in Pakistan
- Tari Mahalleh, a village in Iran
- Tari Kola, a village in Iran
- Tari (name)
- Tarì, a coin minted in Sicily, Malta and South Italy from about 913 to 1859.
- Tari (Kashmiri tribe), a Kashmiri tribe and family name in India and Pakistan
- Tari Tari, a 2012 Japanese anime television series
- Tari Piring, plate-dancing from West Sumatra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.