Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Taylor.
Tayler is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alasdair Tayler (1870–1937), British historical writer; brother of Hetty Tayler
- Albert Chevallier Tayler (1862–1925), English artist
- Bert Tayler (1887–1984), English cricketer
- Charles Benjamin Tayler (1797–1875), British Church of England clergyman and author
- Hetty Tayler (1869–1951), British historical writer; sister of Alasdair Tayler
- Howard Tayler (contemporary), American artist and web cartoonist
- Jeffrey Tayler (contemporary), American author and journalist
- John Frederick Tayler, (1802 - 1889), English landscape watercolour painter.
- John Tayler (1742–1829), American merchant and politician from New York; state legislator and acting governor 1817
- Josias Tayler (b. 1787, d. unknown), Canadian merchant, judge, and politician
- Kathy Tayler (b. 1960), Welsh pentathlete and TV presenter
- Robert Walker Tayler (1852–1910), American politician from Ohio; U.S. Representative 1895–1903
- Robert Walker Tayler, Sr. (1812-1878), American politician from Ohio.
- Roger Tayler (1929–1997), British astronomer
- Sally Tayler (contemporary), Australian actress
- Stephen W Tayler (sic; contemporary), British music producer, sound designer, and composer
- Tayler W Brown (amateur bass fisherman) American amateur bass fisherman from Stillwater Oklahoma. Trying to popularize TWB1616.
|surname Tayler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|